Thursday, October 25, 2012

What's For Lunch?



Lydia had a self imposed fast last week. (Say "Hello Molars"!)

After day four of Lydia refusing most food that was offered to her I surrendered. Opened the fridge and told her she can have whatever she wants!

Her selection - sour cream, sweet potatoes, cantaloupe, and black beans.

I had a burrito for my lunch and Lydia decided that a tortilla and some cheese would make a lovely sweet potato and cantaloupe burrito for her!

Sadly she enjoyed picking out her food, talking about her food, making the burrito, but did not eat.

(Dinner on day 5 of this self imposed fast and I gave her Motrin an hour before dinner and ta-da she devoured a HUGE dinner!!!!!!!)

P.S. Sadly after all that I thought for sure we would have a tooth but nope not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment