Monday, January 14, 2013

Tot School - Letter A

This week we considered learning about the letter A but one of us wasn't really into the whole "letter thing". She is 2 and I said OK! But we were really into SNOWMEN - comical since the temperature was in the 70's. We are the crazy snow obsessed family that has taken the time to draw snowmen and snowflakes all over our driveway with sidewalk chalk. There is something comical about that... 

We also painted with marshmallows. You guessed it and made snowmen!

Just ONE taste, please? 
"This is WAAAAAAYYYYY cool" giggles Lydia! 


And I just had to make one too! 

I do believe my little friend ate a couple more marshmallows - I hope without paint!

 
We have been struggling with lunch time prep at our house. Lydia is hungry and grumpy and it is a bit hard to fix that sandwich with one melt down after another. After trying many things we have reached a happy solution (for a little while atleast!), Lydia's notebook with her dry erase markers. She loves doing her "work". And I love the quiet while I quickly fix that sandwich!



Cutting! This was our only happy letter activity this week...






After our marshmallow paint snow men dried (which took awhile because some of our snowmen were thickly lavished with paint!), we drew hats, smiles, eyes, arms, buttons, etc...



And I guess we did decided to color an alligator but I can assure you with somebody's opinion of letters last week we just colored the alligator ;) hehe



Another snow man project, with dot paint, glue, AND cutting! Perfect Toddler Happiness!




More dot paint and colors... 




No comments:

Post a Comment