Tuesday, January 8, 2013

DeAnna's Hobby

DeAnna needed a hobby so I decided to start sewing. 

A crayon caddy (or in Lydia's mind a CRAYON PURSE for MEEEEEE!!!!!!)
The first one and I did not like the size of the pockets... 



The second crayon caddy that I liked the pockets better on! Lydia was delighted to see this sitting on the table with goodies in it for her :) 
So fun she kept telling me... 




New Teeth again hence her tongue is hanging out... 
Baby doll dress number one - I wasn't a fan of the size. 
Baby doll dress number 2 with bloomers. Super cute! 


Close tie if Lydia likes the baby doll clothes best or the crayon purse. But either way, I am enjoying having something to do that is not related to cleaning, cooking, paying bills, or toddler world!


No comments:

Post a Comment