Monday, September 10, 2012

No Privacy Left at The Stojan House

This morning we were out and Lydia needed to go potty. I was skeptical that she really needed to go potty but she insisted. So we went and found the disgusting public restroom (I haven't found a public bathroom that made me sing and dance for it's cleanliness yet!). I take her in to the potty and after she quit admiring the dusty fake flowers I usher her into the little tiny stall.

Lydia: Potty Mommy I will watch.
DeAnna: (Thinking quietly to herself, "seriously did you really just insist that you needed to go potty to watch me potty in this disgusting bathroom"???)
"Lydia, I don't need to go potty. I went at home."
Lydia: Shaking her head, arms waving "No mommy potty".
DeAnna: Do you need to potty?
Lydia: Still having a small fit "No I AM FINE".

I then wiggled and squirmed to get the upset child and myself out of the disgusting bathroom. Got ourselves washed up and as we are walking back to find James Lydia is loudly declaring "Just wanted to watch Mommy potty".

I have no privacy out in public and defiantly no privacy at home either. 


No comments:

Post a Comment