Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Roaches


I hate roaches. I love everything else about living in the South but those disgusting roaches. Them I could do without!

Typically I scream at the roaches, wear James boots, use small appliances, etc... I even quote Scripture at the roaches. Eventually I scare the roach until the thing dies. Lydia screams. I scream. It is a bad situation.

I have been known to even look out my window and if I happen to see a kind neighbor outside I will bribe the neighbor to come kill the roach for me. Terrible I know!

If James is home, I just yell for him ;) (While running outside so I don't have to listen to him chase the roach around house!).

But really I am so much bigger than the roach. Screaming at them is really not that mature. If they touch me, well how much different is that then the weird bugs that touch me outside. Or cleaning up Lydia's POOP! Really I can do this!

So my first drama free roach killing session... Killed with a FLIP FLOP (that is bravery right???).

No comments:

Post a Comment