Friday, September 7, 2012

The Deck!

I always thought we had a small deck. Then we took the huge playhouse off the deck. And the flower pots that "one day we will plant something in" (giving up - when one day comes I can go pick out new flower pots!). AND then we discovered that this deck is actually 300 square feet and badly needing to be stained and repaired. We got ambitous and decided we could do this on a weekend.

Which we did but have decided next time we will just sell the house before staining it again! But it's done ;)


Freshly Power Washed. Looks almost brand new!

Before.... 


After... 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know, I nominated you for the Liebster blog award. The details are on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will check it out when I get a chance :)

      Delete