Wednesday, October 12, 2011

How Many Pictures Will it Take???

We are in the process of selling our kitchen table and buying a new one (well, actually already bought the new one so the old table has got to go soon!). I thought that since Lydia was happily playing toys and ignoring my presence that I would snap a few quick photos of the table.

I quickly wiped off the table and moved the tables and chairs to get "good" pictures (well, really just pictures not showing the toys all over the floor!). This was done quickly and Lydia still did not notice. I thought to myself perfect, this is going so well I may even get the ad posted on Craigslist.

And then my helper heard the camera turn on...

"Hi, mom! I was just thinking you were going to all this trouble to take my picture!"


"oops, you snapped a picture of something other than ME, I will move the chairs". 

Thought this was a good picture but my little friend moved the chair into the shot and then I see a bit of her cuteness!

Watch out kiddo, I may sell you too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment