Monday, October 24, 2011

I Think We Have Our Hands Full...

This weekend I got Lydia out some play clothes. Cute but play clothes. Clothes a child could go to story time in, roll on the floor, jump in, crawl through the room, and basically be a comfy and cozy one year old in. Well, Lydia came to her bedroom, took a look at this outfit, and shook her little head. Well, being that it was Saturday morning and we were in no rush at all (the child takes FOREVER to pick out her own clothes!) I let her pick out her own clothes.

After she had selected the cute dress, appropriate tights, and a beautiful bow down she runs to present herself to dad. The little princess then spins for her dad, claps her little hands, and waits for the applause. (Life is good as a one year old!).

I think we have our hands full with this little one!

Presenting Our self to Dad








Off to Story time (notice baby in hand!)


"Hurry up! I will miss the fun."
The sad part of this is Lydia was dressed up and James and I were wearing sweat shirts and jeans. I am sure people wondered why I made our child get so dressed up when we were sooooooo casual!

No comments:

Post a Comment