Monday, October 3, 2011

Lydia's Declarations - Fall Bucket List

People all around me have "bucket lists" and I need one too. You see I have lots of buckets and I fill them with all my treasures. I gave my dad paper and asked him to write down every treasure in my bucket. Dad chuckled and told me that a bucket list is really want you want to do in your lifetime. I still needed a bucket list so I thought I would write a correct bucket list (although I do have some really neat treasures in my buckets too!).

My Bucket List:

  • Play with my friends every day
  • Skip eating veggies (really, mom they don't do anything for me). 
  • Take one stroll through the neighborhood daily. 
  • Figure out how to get across the street to play with the puppy any time I want. 
  • You know that shelf in mom and dad's bathroom - it has all those jars and bottles. I want to conquer that!
  • The mountain that divides me from where I am and the toys next door, I will scale it and never look back again :) 
  • Avoid sleep. I am really missing out on allot. The bowls of yummy stuff in the morning I MISSED OUT. The adventures mom has while I am napping I AM MISSING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment